2020 Letters About Literature Competition
Letters About Literature is a reading and writing competition for students in grades 4 to 12 from the Iowa Center for the Book. To be considered, all letters must be submitted electronically through this online portal by January 15, 2020 by 4:00 p.m. CST.
2020 Program Timeline:
- Deadline for Letter Submissions: January 15, 2020, 4:00 p.m. CST
- Judging Process: mid-January - March 2020
- Notification of Winners: March 31, 2020
- Recognition Ceremony for Winners and Honorable Mentions: May 1, 2020
Letters About Literature
Use this form to submit an entry (or entries) for the 2020 Letters About Literature writing contest from the Iowa Center for the Book.
- See www.iowacenterforthebook.org/letters for full contest details. Before submitting an entry, please read the official rules.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions about Letters About Literature.
- Teachers: If submitting multiple student letters, enter each student's information and letter one at a time. When the submission process is complete, you will be returned to the start screen where you can add another entry. Keep adding entries until all have been submitted. When completing the initial address part of this form, please remember to use your school address and to enter the school name in "Address Line 1."
- If the student is under 13: The student's parent or guardian must complete and sign the Under 13 Permission Form. Instructions: download the form to your computer, complete the form and print. The parent or guardian must sign the form by hand, then scan or photograph the signed form and upload to the appropriate question on the form.
- By completing this form, you are entering the Letters About Literature- Iowa competition. Visit www.iowacenterforthebook.org/letters for recognition and contest details.